Our "Forward in Faith" project is about growing in our faith individually and corporately as a church.
- To do this, Pastor Rick is sharing eight messages that are focused on believing in God to do things like they have never been done before in our lives and in our church.
- We are creating prayer circles that you can be a part of that will ultimately result in God doing the things He has promised us for a long time.
- We are expecting God to do some real miracles in our church that is a fulfillment of the great promises He has given us.
- We believe that through our faith-focus and prayer-focus God is going to bless The Grace Place in unprecedented ways.
Circle #1 - "Forward in Faith" Project Prayer Circle
(Meeting on Saturdays from 4:00-4:30p.m. in the Celebration Center Lobby)
- God's Promise - Philippians 4:19 (NIV) "And my God will meet all you needs according to the riches of his glory in Christ Jesus."
- This prayer circle will continue to pray together in faith until God fulfills His promise and blesses The Grace Place with $500,000.00 in funds this summer for our immediate projects.
- These Projects include:
- The first 10% of every dollar contributed to "Forward in Faith" is going to support foreign missions projects.
- Around $150,000.00 will go toward completing our daughter church in PSL.
- Around $250,000.00 will go toward 1550 Salerno Road ministry enhancements and putting the church on a sound financial footing.
- Around $50,000.00 will go into strategic advertising to promote the weekend ministries of The Grace Place.
Circle #2 - "Forward in Faith" Restoration Prayer Circle
(Meeting on Fridays from 7:00-7:30a.m. in the Celebration Center)
God’s Promise – Joel 2:25 (ASV) “… I will restore to you the years that the locust hath eaten…”
- Three years ago during a time of Satanic assault on The Grace Place, God gave Pastor Rick a promise that He would restore ten-fold what the locust had destroyed.
- This circle will meet and continue to pray together until God fulfills his promise of restoring what the locust has destroyed and The Grace Place has 2,000 people attending.
- Ministry Department Circles – Each ministry is establishing restoration prayer circles for that ministry area.
- Sub-circle A – GraceKids
- Sub-circle B – Grace Students
- Sub-circle C – Celebrate Recovery
- Sub-circle D – Singles
- Sub-circle E – Preschool
- Sub-circle F – Worship and Tech Arts
- Sub-circle G – Men’s & Women’s Ministries
Circle #3 - "Forward in Faith" Financial Freedom Prayer Circle
(Meeting on Saturdays from 4:00-4:30p.m. in the Connection Center Classroom)
God's Promise - God does not want The Grace Place to be enslaved to debt Proverbs 22:7 (NIV) "The rich rule over the poor, and the borrower is slave to the lender."
This prayer circle will continue to pray together in expectant faith until God fulfills His promise and blesses The Grace Place with resources to eliminate our debt.