GraceKids programs are conducted in safe, clean and fun, age-appropriate rooms and are available for all weekend services. We also offer fun children’s programs on Wednesday evenings during Campus studies. Please let our loving volunteers know of any specific needs or requests that you have.
CIA - Christ In Action - Fathers and Sons - Ages 5-10
To make sure each child feels safe, secure, socially accepted, and spiritually grows.
- Age-appropriate classrooms
- Clean and safe environment
- Spiritually challenging
- Friendly faces
- Background checks per teacher
- Church security
- Computer labeling system
- Strive to have two adults per classroom
- Game Room
- Air Hockey-Foosball-Pool Tables-Table Games
- Multipurpose Gym
- Indoor Ark Playground
- Baptismal Pool
772.287.6388 ext. 113
Scott has been involved in youth ministry for the past 16 years in three different areas.
1. Founder/President of Carolina Christian Youth Camp in Thomasville, NC.
2. Educator/Administrator for the last 14 years - 6 years in NC, 6 years in OH and 2 years in FL.
3. Youth pastor for 7 of the past 15 years.
He has a
Major in Pastoral Ministry/Minor in Counseling
MA in Church History
15 out of 30 hours of an education degree.
His family is his greatest joy.
He and Ashley have been married for 14 years.
Cole is 10 and Drake is 8: They both do well in school, love sports of all sorts and they are big into collecting cards.
Reid is 6 is loves cars, trains, and soccer.
Finley is 2 and is of our little princess.
Their favorite pastime is travel.
Their goal is to do all 50 states and then some.
Currently, they are around 35.